WHEEL POWER MISSION TRIPS – 2021
WHEEL POWER MISSION TRIPS – 2021
WHEEL POWER Mission Trips are always centered on Christ and the Cross as we ride to reach everyone we can with the Gospel Message of Jesus’ love and free gift of salvation! There will be lots of great riding and witnessing opportunities every day. If you are a Pickleball player, we will also have several places where we can play and talk to folks about the Lord too. Come join us for a day and experience a WHEEL POWER ADVENTURE!!!
May 15 to 26 – Ohio Bicycle Mission Trip: Ohio to Erie Trail
• Our team will be bicycling and witnessing all along this beautiful 325 mile trail. We will start in Cleveland, dipping our rear wheel in Lake Erie and conclude by dipping our front wheel in the Ohio River. We will pedal through beautiful farmlands, a few major cities and we know God has many “divine Appointments” waiting for us along the journey. Our final destination will be The Creation Museum and The ARK Encounter in Kentucky.
• The towns where the WHEEL POWER team will be staying each night are: Independence/Cleveland, Akron, Massillon, Millersburg, Mt Vernon, Westerville/Columbus, London, Xenia, Mason and Cincinnati. We invite you to come visit our team, maybe ride with us on the trail for a day or meet us in town for some witnessing and sight-seeing!!
Registration deadline for the Ohio Mission Trip is April 1, 2021. Team size is limited to 12 riders. Contact us for your application and complete details, including price and lodging optio
September 18 to 26 – Oklahoma/Arkansas Bicycle Mission Trip
• Our team will bicycle the very scenic Riverparks East Bank Trail, and its connectors, as well as sections of old Rt. 66 throughout the Tulsa area. Our primary purpose as we ride is to look for witnessing opportunities to share the Love of Jesus with the lost and also to encourage the believers we meet to also be bold and talk with others about Jesus too.
• Our travels in Oklahoma will allow us to visit the new, amazing adventure park, The Gathering Place, where there is plenty to do and hundreds of people to talk to. One day we will pedal north/east to Claremore and reconnect with friends and see some of the interesting icons, like the Blue Whale, on Rt. 66. We will be staying at the Tulsa Bible Church and there are 3 Pickleball courts in the gym right down the hall. Pretty convenient with more ministry opportunities and fun!!!
Northwest Arkansas – Sept. 27-30
• We are looking forward to bicycling the beautiful Razorback Greenway Trail through towns like Bella Vista, Bentonville, Springdale and Fayetteville and talking to everyone we can along the way. Our team will visit Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel and Veterans Wall of Honor in Bella Vista, Crystal Bridges and a visit (or ride by) of the Wal-Mart Museum in Bentonville. We’ll pedal through the campus of The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, founded in 1871, and stop and visit some great bicycle shops in this area, like Lewis and Clark Outfitters and The Phat Tire Bike Shop. We will also reconnect with friends and as always we will be looking for those “Divine Appointments” the Lord has for us.
Contact Judy Bowman for registration information and any questions to have. The deadline to register for the OK/AR Mission Trip is Sept. 1, 2021