March 26 – San Francisco, CA to Hilton Head Island, SC – June 10, 2020
Please read our USA itinerary and if we are coming to your town, or close by, would you please let me know. We still have several towns where we have not secured a church for our overnight accommodations, if you can help us that would be such a blessing. Thank you!
Overview of Mission Trip by City and State. We will pedal approximately 3,500 miles through 10 States in 76 days. Witnessing is our priority as the Lord leads us – One Mile at a Time!
1) CALIFORNIA BICYCLE STAGE – March 26 – April 14 Cities: Concord, San Francisco, Manteca, Atwater, Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield, Tehachapi, Palmdale, Victorville, Yucca Valley, Indian Wells, Salton Sea Beach, Holtville
2) ARIZONA BICYCLE STAGE – April 15 – April 21Cities: Wellton, Gila Bend, Casa Grande, Tucson, Willcox
3) NEW MEXICO BICYCLE STAGE – April 22 – 29 Cities: Lordsburg, Deming, Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Roswell, Portales
4) TEXAS BICYCLE STAGE – April 30 – May 5 Cities: Hereford, Amarillo, Pampa
5) OKLAHOMA BICYCLE STAGE – May 6 – May 13 Cities: Elk City, Kingfisher, Perkins, Tulsa, Claremore, Tahlequah
6) ARKANSAS BICYCLE STAGE – May 14 – May 24 Cities: Springdale, Wake Village (TX/AR), Magnolia, El Dorado, Crossett, Lake Village
7) MISSISSIPPI BICYCLE STAGE – May 25 – May 28 Cities: Indianola, Winona, Starkville, Columbus
8) ALABAMA BICYCLE STAGE – May 29 – June 2 Cities: Northport, Prattville, Opelika
9) GEORGIA BICYCLE STAGE – June 3 – June 8 Cities: Columbus, Byron, Milledgeville, Thomson, Sylvania
10) SO. CAROLINA BICYCLE STAGE – June 9 – June 10 Cities: Ridgeland, Hilton Head Island
We are still accepting applications for both riders and support staff. There are just a few available positions to be on the team, so please call or email us with your questions and for more details.