WHEEL POWER Christian Cyclists
THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE,
LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT.
What an amazing six-week mission trip we had here in our beautiful Country. We ministered primarily in 4 states: Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kentucky. God blessed us with safety and protection on both our bicycles (350 miles) and in our truck (3,216 miles).
Here are a few highlights and blessings:
• The opportunity to reconnect with good friends who have been faithful prayer partners and supporters.
• Speaking and sharing at 6 different churches and 2 public schools. We shared in Sunday morning services, Sunday school classes, Wednesday evening services, Bible study groups, children churches, a church picnic and a “Discovery and Donut” Bible time for Junior High students.
• Witnessing to many people in different locations and giving out hundreds of tracts. When we were bicycling, there were many people to talk to and share the love of Jesus with them on the trails. We also had great witnessing opportunities when we went grocery shopping, visited tourist places and to our neighbors in the RV parks where we camped most nights. Filling up our truck with diesel fuel at the big truck stops provided several encounters with truckers to talk to about Jesus as well. We also stopped in bicycle shops, where we donated New Testaments to the stores to give as gifts to their customers, and had the blessing of talking with a couple owners and several customers.
• Another blessing was that many friends gave us donations to help pay for fuel expenses, lodging at RV parks, and food money too. Thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement. It was an amazing trip and I am looking forward to our next mission adventure in New York and Pennsylvania in September 2023.
PLEASE PRAY FOR…..
• The people who heard the Gospel message that they will repent and come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior. We are praying that the seeds we planted will take root and grow and others will come behind us to water those seeds.
• The churches that we attended that their ministry will be strong and faithful in witnessing in their communities and a Beacon of Light shining brightly for Jesus.
• Our WHEEL POWER ministry that we continue to Go where the Lord leads and that He will meet our needs. Our desire is to always praise and give glory to the Lord, serving Him faithfully as we reach out to those who need to hear TRUTH.
• The opportunities that have come my way to help churches start a Pickleball ministry program. Pickleball has certainly grown since its beginning in 1965 on Bainbridge Island, Washington. It seems like every city is putting in Pickleball courts around the Country, which is a great thing. It is getting people outside, getting some exercise and enjoying making new friends. Pickleball is also a great mission field!!!
|Fall Mission Trip 2023 will be in|
September in Rochester & Buffalo
New York with a stop in Pennsylvania
A message from Judy: In the last 30 years we have pedaled 3-million safe miles and God has done so many amazing things in our ministry. As the founder, I, Judy Bowman, will faithfully and compassionately commit to continue spreading the Gospel message everyday with everyone I can reach for Jesus. (Romans 1:16).
Listed below are our financial needs for the upcoming mission trips. Your tax-deductible donation is used 100% for the furtherance of the Gospel in the USA. Would you please pray for us and help us with our expenses if you can.
Three Ways to Give:
|1.||You can make your donation by clicking “Give” on our web site, www.wheelpower.org|
|2.||Send an e-check through your bank. Have it made out to WHEEL POWER|
|3.||You can mail a check to WHEEL POWER, 402 Brookfield Rd. Lynchburg, VA 24503|